[Mailman-Users] help! mailman not working with virtual servers

Lynn Siprelle lynn at siprelle.com
Tue Mar 29 03:22:48 CEST 2005

> I'm out of ideas and down to grasping at straws.

Yeah, you and me both. :(

> I noticed in your post
> of the VirtualHost section of your Apache config, the first
> ScriptAlias was not indented like the rest of the section.

This is an artifact of the DirectAdmin system that my host uses. After
much digging I found the workaround to avoid this portion of the
DirectAdmin software, and I will look at this.

Thanks.
Lynn

------
Lynn Siprelle * web developer, writer, mama, fiber junky
http://www.siprelle.com * http://www.thenewhomemaker.com
http://www.democracyfororegon.com * http://www.knitting911.net