[Mailman-Users] help! mailman not working with virtual servers

Lynn Siprelle lynn at siprelle.com
Tue Mar 29 03:11:05 CEST 2005

On Mar 27, 2005, at 3:41 AM, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 09:16:00AM -0800, Lynn Siprelle wrote:
>> I don't doubt you, and I will try it, but why would it work on one
>> machine and not another, both using Apache?
>
> Do *any* CGI scripts work on the second machine?  (Is mod_cgi
> being loaded/enabled?)

Yes and yes; other cgi scripts work fine. Mailman works fine, just not
on the virtual servers.

> No clues at all in the Apache error logs?

Just the ever-charming and informative "premature end of script
headers."

Lynn S.

------
Lynn Siprelle * web developer, writer, mama, fiber junky
http://www.siprelle.com * http://www.thenewhomemaker.com
http://www.democracyfororegon.com * http://www.knitting911.net