[Mailman-Users] Outgoing SMTP connection

Steven Stolarski stolarski at hood.edu
Mon Mar 28 18:26:10 CEST 2005

Hello All,

  I have inherited a mail system that has a mailman 2.1.5 server using
'SMTPDirect' as the Delivery Module to our primary mail server.  I'm
interested in limiting the rate at which this system sends mail (due to
limited configuration options on the incoming mail server).  From what I can
tell there use to be a very specific option to do just this, limit outgoing
smtp connections but that seems to have been removed by 2.1.5.  Is there
anyway to accomplish this in my version?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Green McNewbie