[Mailman-Users] temporary delivery error

Ross Anderson rosander at owbn.org
Fri Mar 25 19:35:29 CET 2005

    I've been struggling with a delivery error on mailman that I could
use some help with. I'm using postfix w/ amavis-new and cyrus for local
users. The trouble I'm having is when a local users have exceeded thier
quota, the messages sent by mailman gets stuck in a  temporary delivery
error. Does anyone have suggestions as to what I need to focus on? I've
read cyrus, postfix, and mailman lists and haven't had much luck
locating this error. Any suggestions appreciated. Conf files avail on
request.

Ross