[Mailman-Users] Setting Header For Postings

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Mar 24 02:31:17 CET 2005

Staven Bruce wrote:

>My question is where and how do I "add an Approved header" ? I've been
>through the Mailman interface, but I am a little confused on how to do this.
>Any info you could pass along would be appreciated.

If your MUA supports it, you can include the

line anywhere in the actual headers of the message you send to the
list. If it isn't easy to do that, just make it the first line of the
message body and follow it with a blank line as sometimes the line
following gets stripped along with the Approved: line.