[Mailman-Users] Archives missing on newly-created list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Mar 23 19:56:11 CET 2005

Charlie Summers wrote:

>   Can I assume I have enough of a situation that I should start from the
>beginning and detail the issue? (It almost _has_ to be my fault somewhere,
>but I've replicated this same thing with _four_ clean installs, two from the
>RPM and two from the downloaded source following the "GNU Mailman -
>Installation Manual" item by item. Everything else, web, mail, seems just
>fine; only the archives are consistantly AWOL.)

I think I have the answer. I tried to look up your original post in the
Mailman-users archive to see if you'd mentioned your platform because
I was thinking of an SeLinux issue. Guess what? Neither of your posts
in this thread are in the archive. The second post which I received by
direct Cc: contains an

header. I'm sure if you post to your list without that header, your
post will be archived.