[Mailman-Users] Mailman

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Mar 23 18:43:59 CET 2005

Gildemar Herrera wrote:

>I setup the mailman on my website www.robertoiarussi.com
>Can you help me?  Please look at the website.  I've tried everything and
>I can't get people to sign on.  The archive list is not being created.
>It says that you have joined but nothing happens on my end.

I looked at the source HTML of your "subscribe form" at
http://www.robertoiarussi.com/mailing%20list.htm, and I see no
<form></form> tags

See
Article 4.33

It looks from some of your HTML that you may have read this FAQ and
mis-interpreted "The only required parts of this form are the email
text box and the submit button - edit or remove the others as you
like." This means you can edit or remove things within the form, but
you can't remove the <FORM Method=POST
ACTION="<SERVER>/mailman/subscribe/<LISTNAME>"> and </FORM> tags.