[Mailman-Users] donload clients to csv or exel

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Mar 23 09:07:52 CET 2005

At 9:46 AM -0800 2005-03-22, Stephen Beck wrote:

>  How do I download my client list to a csv or exel file for backup?

	You can use the "list_members" command (see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.009.htp>)
to give you a listing of all subscribers, but this is not in CSV or
Excel format.  You'd need to convert the output to something suitable.

>  Stephen Beck
>
>  ...who has just come out with a new DVD series titled, "How to Start Your
>  Own Business...For Families and Teens!"
>
>  See it here:
>
>  http://www.familyebiz.com/dvdsalesletter.htm
>
>  You can be an affiliate for this DVD series here:
>
>  http://www.familyebiz.com/affiliates.htm
>
>  Also, sign up for our FREE Family Entrepreneur Newsletter here:
>
>  http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/contact.asp?id=63966
>
>  See our websites at:
>
>  http://www.curriculumconnection.net/
>
>  http://www.familyebiz.com <http://www.familyebiz.com/>

>  No virus found in this outgoing message.
>  Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

	Can you trim your signature please?  A one-line question and then
thirty-three lines of signature is kind of excessive.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755