[Mailman-Users] Replying from the web interface

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Mar 18 06:36:29 CET 2005

Joakim Nomell wrote:

>Hi all. I have a few moderated users on one of my lists. Sometimes when
>discarding a message I want to type in a reason why. I guess the mail has
>list-owner at domain as sender. Is it posible to set the sender on bcc so we
>get a copy of the reply to the listowners so all of us can see what has
>happend?

Actually, the reject message is sent from the <listname>-bounces at ...
address, but that's not really relevant to your issue.

As I understand it, you want the reject notice to Bcc: the
<listname>-owner at ... address so all the owners can see the reject
message. It is not possible to do this without modifying code.