[Mailman-Users] questionnaire before subscribing?

Joerg Wolf joerg.wolf at reuterianer.de
Wed Mar 16 12:08:17 CET 2005

Hi,

Is it possible to set up a mandatory questionnaire for everyone who wishes
to subscribe?

I am asking, because I want some information from those who subscribe, like
nationality, academic fields, university etc.

I have looked in the documentation, but haven't found anything on this
matter.

I'd appreciate any help. If such a questionnaire is not possible with
Mailman, could you recommend any other software which allows such a feature?

Thanks,

Joerg

Joerg Wolf
Tietzenweg 132