[Mailman-Users] Configuring the UI of Mailmain interface

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Wed Mar 16 15:14:45 CET 2005

On Mar 16, 2005, at 00:25, Bruce A Baumgart wrote:

> I think she wants (and so do I) to link the gnu icon to www.gnu.org,
> etc.
> Is there any
> way for that, short of modifying code?

No, I believe you must modify the code (Mailman/htmlformat.py) to make
them into live links (the way it makes the text versions live if you
set IMAGE_LOGOS = 0).  You're right it would be more consistent if they
were live in both the image and text versions.

I've put a small patch showing one way to do this in the patch tracker.
  (It applies to both 2.1.5 and 2.1.6b4.)

<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1164498&group_id=103&atid=300103>

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/