[Mailman-Users] News-to-mail gateway

Puiu @ Xentra hpuiu at xentra.ro
Tue Mar 15 23:50:49 CET 2005

Thanks a lot for your help, I'd be more than happy if commercial software
would have such a good support service. I'll do my best to offer support
for my project, at least as good as you are offering to Mailman users.
Anyway, after hours of work and research, guys from sf.net ( which otherwise
is
a very good thing ) discovered the problem and the solution: "this feature
is unsupported on sf.net" :)
I'll take another approach to this problem, I'll install Mailman and INN on
a freebsd, so I'll have control with both Mailman and INN.
BTW, offtopic, what news server would you reccomend, that works
best with Mailman ?

Thanks and congratultaions for you dedication in supporting others,
Puiu Hrenciuc.