[Mailman-Users] Undeliverable emails!

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Mar 15 15:01:58 CET 2005

At 1:22 PM +0000 2005-03-15, Genevieve Buri wrote:

>  I'm currently trying to set up Mailman and I can't post to my lists.

	Did you see the Mailman FAQ Wizard entry at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>?

>  That's what I'm getting :
>
>  There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email
>  server.  Please contact your system administrator.
>     < hostname #5.5.0 X-Unix; 69>
>
>  mailmanctl is started, I have the aliases in /etc/aliases, I did
>  newaliases, I receive the confirmation when I subscribe to a list,
>  it's just the posting...

	There's not a whole lot of information to go on here.  Without
additional information, we're unlikely to be able to help you.
Please see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.023.htp>.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755