[Mailman-Users] Mailing list function is not working - all of a sudden

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Mar 15 10:53:33 CET 2005

At 8:58 PM -0500 2005-03-14, CoryMCB at aol.com wrote:

>                          We're using Mailman ver 2.1.5 in accordance
>  with CPanel.

	We may be limited in terms of the amount of support we can
provided.  Please see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.011.htp>.

>  I haven't changed any settings.  It just stopped working.  I even set up a
>  new mailing list, as a test, and it didn't work either.

	Normally, we would direct you to see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>.
However, you probably don't have command-line access to the server
where your lists are hosted, and therefore you won't be able to look
at any of these log files.  Unfortunately, while it is possible to
script the web interface (see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.053.htp>),
this doesn't help you with access to the log files.

>  Our business has several time-sensitive e-mails that are sent out.  We need
>  this fixed asap, please.

	In this case, you're pretty much completely dependant on your
hosting company.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755