[Mailman-Users] noobie question

Mike Edwards mike.edwards at edwardsbrewing.com
Mon Mar 14 03:21:59 CET 2005

I'm having trouble getting mailman and postfix to work together--despite
reading all the FAQs and other docs I can find.  I have successfully set
up a virtual postfix domain, but can't get mailman to answer mail
properly (it sends out fine).  Do I need to set up virtual_mailboxes for
every mailman list?  I wouldn't think so since the mailman aliases file
should handle that by passing mail thru to commands in
mailman/data/aliases.  The virtual domain in question on this box is
only used for mailman anyway, so it should be straightforward, right?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

--
Mike Edwards, Brewmaster