[Mailman-Users] HTDIG problems

Joakim Nomell jocke at nomell.se
Sat Mar 12 10:40:27 CET 2005

Hi all. Now I have applied the patch for mailman 1.0.5 and htdig is
activated. My mm_cfg.py now includes:
USE_HTDIG = 1
HTDIG_FILES_URL = '/htdig'
HTDIG_HTSEARCH_PATH = '/usr/bin/htsearch'
HTDIG_RUNDIG_PATH = '/usr/bin/rundig'
And any list which not yet has htdig activated gets an listname.conf
created when the first message comes to the list after I applied the
patch.

My cron event also runs every night and creates the db's in
/prod/mailman/archive/private/listname/htdig/ and I also get a search box
on every privat archive. But when filling in the search field and press
search, I only get an empty screen as result. Whats wrong? Hope you can
help =)

Joakim Nomell     Phn: +46 70 771 31 00      MSN : joakim at nomell.nu
Unix engineer     Fax: +46 70 711 31 00      Web : http://nomell.se