[Mailman-Users] Re: name 'nan' is not defined

Stefan Waidele jun. St.Waidele at LinuxBasics.org
Fri Mar 11 22:56:56 CET 2005

Mark Sapiro schrieb:
> [...]
> The references to /home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Switchboard.py in the
> above trace do not correlate at all to the 2.1.5 version of this
> module.
>
> Also, the references to /home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py are off
> by 5 or 6 lines vs. the 2.1.5 module
>
> Could a wrong version have been somehow restored?

No. I did not change anything between working to not-working. So we are
still in the dark about the reasons.

But I took your observation as a reason to make sure I have 2.1.5 and
did a new, clean install.

Works.

Thanks for the effort, all of you.

Yours,