[Mailman-Users] Moderate Posts are not listed

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Mar 11 21:22:40 CET 2005

Jeremi Bergman wrote:

>OK, this didn't work.  I tried replacing the the request.pck with one
>that didn't have any mod requests.
>I verified the requests are actually coming from the right server.

The cron/checkdbs script obtains the count of pending requests in the
message '%(count)d %(realname)s moderator request(s) waiting' directly
from the NumRequestsPending() method. This value is the number of
entries in the request.pck file minus one for the version pseudo-entry.

Try

 bin/dumpdb lists/<listname>/request.pck

Perhaps the request.pck file was not really "empty".

As far as I can see, this count comes out of the entries in the
request.pck and nowhere else.