[Mailman-Users] [continued] No address associated with nodename

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Mar 11 14:52:02 CET 2005

>>>>> "roach" == roach  <roach at corpse.net> writes:

    roach> Did this issue ever get solved? I'm getting and identical
    roach> error, but just using the standard OS X Server setup. It
    roach> was working fine for a bit, but now has stopped.

I don't know about Server, but on ordinary Mac OS X I see that error
fairly frequently.  As far as I can tell my university's network just
takes an awful long time to get the domain lookups back, and Mac OS X
times out.  Try again, and I almost always get immediate satisfaction.

Of course that's not satisfactory for a daemon process.