[Mailman-Users] problem with cron jobs

Jon Jacobsen jonj at atwk.com
Wed Mar 9 22:40:55 CET 2005

Yes. I believe the 'mailman' list it setup correctly. I am trying to
figure out why I am getting a bash error when then python script runs. I
even put  .bashrc in mailman's home directory.  I run:

su mailman -c "/usr/bin/python -S -v /var/mailman/cron/disabled"

and don't see any errors in the dump to standard IO.
/var/log/mailman/error does not show errors either

Thanks