[Mailman-Users] Spanish version option page

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Mar 5 19:48:39 CET 2005

Aaron Crosman wrote:

>I'm running Mailman 2.1.4 on SuSE 9.1, using the SuSE package.  I have one user using the Spanish language version of Mailman.  Almost everything is setup, however today we noticed that the user options page of the Spanish language version is not working properly at all (everything is fine if you look at the English lists).

The first thing to check is the Spanish language template for the page.
The base template is templates/es/options.html, but there could also
be a site edited template at templates/site/es/options.html or a
domain specific edited template at
templates/<host-name>/es/options.html or a list specific edited
template at lists/<list-name>/es/options.html.

Note that the base template should never be edited. Edited templates
should be in one or more of the other 3 places. See
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp