[Mailman-Users] 'Submit change' without effect

Odd Harald Eidsmo oheidsmo at dyrsrettigheter.no
Fri Mar 4 10:34:19 CET 2005

Dear Mailman-staff,

We¹ve recently switched to a new mailhost, and are thrilled to be able to
set up mailinglists on our own domain. However, I ran into a problem when I
tried to set the preferences for my list. After hitting the ³Submit your
changes² button, the page refreshed as supposed to, but the changes were not
stored ­ the site came back with the old prefs as they appeared before I
changed them.

Have you heard of this problem before? I¹d love to hear it if there is
something I can do about this...

Hope to hear from you; thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Odd Harald Eidsmo