[Mailman-Users] ATT addresses

Prof DA Wahlstrom JD MS dawahlstrom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:08:57 CET 2005

Hi

I have a list running for those interested in Swedish genealogy. I
started it in 1996 an most recently have been running it on Mailman.
Last month, I changed vendors and was very proud of myself for being
able to get Mailman and the list running again.

However, I seem to have a problem with subscribers with 'at att.com'
addresses. They tell me they are no longer getting any messages.

I do not know much about this stuff and don't even know where to look
for an explanation let along a fix.

Can anyone help?

Kind regards

Dave Wahlstrom