[Mailman-Users] Problem with a list

Joakim Nomell jocke at nomell.se
Wed Mar 2 20:11:12 CET 2005

Hi all. Everything works fine here. Have about 40 lists with over 600
members. Everyone works. I have all lists configured to set reply-to "this
list" and to strip reply-to headers before sending them out to the lists.

Suddenly one listed started to behave strange. It had correct reply-to
header but instead of having the list name and address on the to-line, it
put the members name there. But when replying, the client used the
repply-to header and it worked anyway. But why does it change my to-lines
on one list? All lists have the smae settings except from subscribe policy
on some closed lists. I solved the problem by deleting the list and create
it again but that's not an optimal solution =(

Hope someone can give me a hint.

Joakim Nomell     Phn: +46 70 771 31 00      MSN : joakim at nomell.nu
Unix engineer     Fax: +46 70 711 31 00      Web : http://nomell.se