[Mailman-Users] problems with bounce processing

Noah Meyerhans noahm at csail.mit.edu
Wed Mar 2 17:27:51 CET 2005

Hi all.  I'm stumped by a problem I've been having with Mailman 2.1.x
and bounce processing.  A number of users have recently had their
subscriptions to several mailing lists disabled due to bounces.
However, I know that their mail is working properly as they're local to
my site and use their mail daily.

Is it possible to see the actual content of the bounces that mailman has
processed?  Like I said, I don't think anybody's mail is actually
bouncing, but clearly Mailman thinks it is.  I need to figure out why so
I can fix this...

Thanks.
noah