[Mailman-Users] Configuring mailman

Don dtownhome at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 3 08:56:16 CET 2005

Hi everyone;

I am a new user of Mailman on my web site.

If all goes as planed, numerous mailing lists will need to be set up that
will all probably need to be configured identical except for the names of
each list.

Instead of using all the original default settings, I'd like to
customize.  Is there an (easy) way to be able to modify the defaults to
spare myself the 'recreating / repeating of generating identical
settings' the way I like them, and thus the time investment?

Yes I found some info in the faq... but I'm totally unfamiliar with
playing with the innards of programs and furthermore am using an old Mac.
 I'm guessing it might be a bit difficult to open a program running in
Red Hat Linux using a Mac.

Ideas?

Thanks
Don