[Mailman-Users] Mailman Virtual Domains - Multiple Installs

Michael Reck [Netdiscounter GmbH] mreck at netdiscounter.de
Thu Jun 30 15:59:16 CEST 2005

Hi List,

is there be any how-to for a multiple installs mm server.
I need listnames which are same for multiple domains.
I decided to give every costumer a lists.domain.tld entry with MX
Record. The first Installation runs like hell but the following
with another Hostname fails.
The Incoming Mails gets always delivered to root at fqhostname.
The Servername is equivalent to the first list hostname (
lists.netdiscounter.de).
I think this is the reason why the first list works.
I use Postfix as the MTA.
The mm installation is done with different prefixes, different usernames,
different listurls and with different mailhost.

Any ideas or links ?

Greets
Michael