[Mailman-Users] PUBLIC_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER

Jean-Philippe GIOLA jean-philippe.giola at st.com
Thu Jun 23 10:24:51 CEST 2005

Hi all!

I try to use the option PUBLIC_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER but it doesn't work.

I have add this line in mm_cfg.py : PUBLIC_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER = 'cat >
/home/users/jean-philippe_giola/mailman-archive'
so I want to store a mail that is sent in a the
"/home/users/jean-philippe_giola/mailman-archive" temporary file.
But when I send a mail to a list, it is not written in thi temporary file.

Does someone has an idea of the problem ?
May I have some other option to change ?
is it useful to recompile the mm_cfg.py file or it is done alone ?

reguards

--
Cordialement,
Jean-Philippe Giola - 6577