[Mailman-Users] Two questions about Mailman

Sythos sythos at sythos.net
Wed Jun 22 17:30:43 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 10:19:40AM -0500, Michael Linval wrote:
> 1. When sending out digests it places all the messages into attachments
> instead of in the body of the message.  Is this my email system or is it
> Mailman?  I am running on Redhat Enterprise 3 system.

Probably you set MIME digest, try TEXT, in MIME each email is a separate
MIME part inside digest, in TEXT all email are continuos inside digest.

> 2.  I dont want passwords for each subscriber.  In fact I dont want the
> subscribers to even know about the web interface.  How do I subscribe
> people without the use of passwords?

If you subscribe manually each subscriber via webpanel with "don't send
welcome" and in general options page "don't send monthly password
reminder" a user don't need password.

regards

--

Sythos - http://www.sythos.net
  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail