[Mailman-Users] strange change to email lists

Thomas Hillson hillson at iastate.edu
Wed Jun 22 16:04:24 CEST 2005

I just moved my server to a new box with RedHat Enterprise and I have
a strange change in all my lists now. Rather than coming from the
list-name they are all coming from the list-name-bounces. What would
make that happen, I tried taking the alias list-name-bounces out of
my my alias list. Mailman still is sending email as
list-name-bounces. Where do I find the parameter to change this back
to being sent from list-name?

thanks,

--
--Tom