[Mailman-Users] Multiple subscription requests and reminders

Bruno Ferreira morphine at digitalmente.net
Fri Jun 17 17:45:12 CEST 2005

    Hi!

    I have a mailman 2.1.5 installation on a FC1 Plesk-administrated
server. The problem I'm having is that subscription confirmation e-mails
arrive in duplicate or quadruplicate (!!!!). Plus, subscription
reminders come in even larger quantities. The "subscribe" log shows
apparently independent subscription requests, so I'm kinda stumped on
what's causing this. The MTA is qmail and seems to be working fine for
several domains hosted on this machine. Has anyone had this problem, and
what can/should I look for as far as troubleshooting goes?

    -- Bruno Ferreira
---