[Mailman-Users] How to migrate an entire Mailman site from one server to another?

Thomas Waters waterstc+ at pitt.edu
Thu Jun 16 00:11:16 CEST 2005

I looked through the FAQ but didn't find what I was looking for.

I'm setting up a new OS X Tiger 10.4 Server to replace our current
10.3 Server, and looking for the easiest way to move all the email
lists.  We have about 25 lists.  I can let go of the archives- that
isn't a big deal.  I can export each list's member, add each list
manually to the new server and then import- but was hoping there was
an easier way.  Suggestions?

Thanks,

--
Thomas Waters
Director of Information and Communication Services
waterstc at pitt.edu
http://www.pharmacy.pitt.edu