[Mailman-Users] Read-Only list but no one can post without approval (even non moderated users)

Lucian Constantin luconsta at pcnet.ro
Wed Jun 15 09:23:36 CEST 2005

Dear Members,

    I have to set a read-only/announcement list for which I follow the steps
described in the FAQ: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.011.htp>
&file=faq03.011.htp but even with the "mod" unchecked for the user that is
allowed to post to list, mailman request approval.
    I even reboot the server but with no luck - the only user that have the
rights to post to tha list is not mod[erated] but still has no rights to
post without approval.
    What am I missing?...
    All the settings were done with the web interface, and once it worked,
but only once...

Sincerely,
Lucian Constantin