[Mailman-Users] External membership sources

Tracey McCartney tracey at fairhousing.com
Mon Jun 13 20:17:22 CEST 2005

The Mailman home page thanks control.com for their sponsorship of, among
other things, "external membership sources" in the new version of Mailman.

Is this "external membership sources" feature documented somewhere yet, and
can it be implemented by list administrators, or is it available only to
the folks who have access to the server Mailman's running on?  Our Mailman
lists run in a shared hosting environment.  I'd love to be able to run
Mailman from a MySql database so that I don't have to keep up with
subscribers in two different places.

Thanks,

Tracey