[Mailman-Users] Mailmain Error

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Tue Jun 7 09:13:13 CEST 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 03:55, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>> Job /usr/bin/python -S /usr/lib/mailman/cron/disabled terminated
>> (exit
>> status: 1) (mailing output)
>>
>> Job /usr/bin/python -S /usr/lib/mailman/cron/senddigests
>> terminated (exit
>> status: 1) (mailing output)
>>

> Is there anything in Mailman's error log about these?

And what was in the output that was mailed to the mailman user (the
owner of the crontab, or the person you direct cron output to with
the MAILTO directive)?

(I suspect you still have permissions problems.)

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/