[Mailman-Users] Mailmain Error

David Hwang dhwang at m-powered.com
Mon Jun 6 20:46:28 CEST 2005

Working these bugs through their logical conclusion....

I got the home directory problem fixed, but now I'm getting these errors.
Any hints?

Job /usr/bin/python -S /usr/lib/mailman/cron/disabled terminated (exit
status: 1) (mailing output)

Job /usr/bin/python -S /usr/lib/mailman/cron/senddigests terminated (exit
status: 1) (mailing output)

Thanks,
David