[Mailman-Users] Listing subscribers without admin password?

Trevor Cullingsworth trevor.cullingsworth at pleasant.net
Mon Jun 6 20:44:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way through the web browser interface to
list subscribers of a mailing list without inputting the admin password.

We have users who at times need to see who is on a list.  However, I do
not want to give them the admin password because they could go in and
change settings, add/remove users, etc.  I can run the list_members
command from the command line but rather than write a PHP script to
utilize this command I was wondering if there was a nother way already
in place.

Thank you.

Trevor Cullingsworth