[Mailman-Users] Mailmain Error

David Hwang dhwang at m-powered.com
Sun Jun 5 16:15:22 CEST 2005

Well, I got the cron file to start reading correctly, but now I get a
different error:

08:00:00 Could not chdir to HOME dir "/var/mailman": No such file or directory
Job /usr/bin/python -S /usr/lib/mailman/cron/checkdbs terminated (exit status: 1) (mailing output)

There is indeed no /var/mailman directory.  I think it is looking for /home/mailman.

I couldn't find HOME defined anywhere like Defaults.py or mm_cfg.py.

Is there somewhere else I should be looking to change this variable?  Or can I override whatever the default is in mm_cfg.py?

Thanks,
David