[Mailman-Users] Listing bouncing addresses

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Jun 4 23:25:33 CEST 2005

Allen Watson wrote:

>Is there no way way to do this either via the web interface or by
>e-mail to the "request" address? I do not host the lists I administer,
>and I need to get a listing of NOMAIL subscribers for several lists.
>Perhaps some form of the "who" command?

The closest thing you can do directly is get the list roster page
either from the listinfo page or directly at
http://www.example.com/mailman/roster/<listname>. This roster has
delivery-disabled members shown in parenthesis, but not the reason.

You can also script the web interface. See
http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/#throughtheweb for an
example of a script to get the member list from the web. This could
probably be modified to show only those members with delivery disabled
for bouncing.