[Mailman-Users] OK, hopefully an easy question

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Jun 4 17:45:40 CEST 2005

Phil wrote:

>I have a mail list that keeps stopping messages because the poster has "too
>many recipients"  The posts are fine with me, how do I allow them to pass
>without me approving them?

The best way is to convince the poster to respect the privacy of
her/his other recipients and address them in a Bcc and thus not
broadcast their addresses to your list.

If that is not a solution for you, go to Privacy options...->Recipient
filters and set max_num_recipients to zero (meaning unlimited).