[Mailman-Users] Help with Virtual Mailman

Tiago Cruz tiagocruz at forumgdh.net
Thu Jul 28 21:19:54 CEST 2005

Hi @all!
I have progress!!! :) After hours of test, follow:

Vince Van De Coevering escreveu:

> The following is from the gentoo guide
> Code Listing 12.3: Setting defaults: Mailman/Defaults.py
>
> (Change the values below to reflect your primary domain, virtuals will be
> set next.)
> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'domain.com'
> DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'www.domain.com'

Here, I put my virtual domain "sagarana.com"

> Code Listing 12.4: mailman config: mm_cfg.py
>
> MTA = "Postfix"
> POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['virt-domain.com', 'virt.domain2.com']
> add_virtualhost('www.virt.domain.com', 'virt.domain.com')
> add_virtualhost('www.virt.domain2.com', 'virt.domain2.com')
> (This is required for your virtual domains for mailman to function.)
> **end paste**

Here, I put my only domain virtual _too_ ("sagarana.com")

> My guess is that you need to define your virtual domains in the mm_cfg.py
> file, create your mailing lists, and then restart mailman and reload postfix
> (which forces it to read the hash file mailman creates).  Remember, you'll
> need to reload postfix every time you finish creating/changing mail lists.

In virtual-mailman I put "virtual-alias.sagarana.com anything" and when
I run malman/ postfix he put information correctly in this file!!!!

Now, postfix can see my list-subscribe at sagarana.com and another, without
say "User unknow"!!

Now, I have the problem listed in FAQ called "Group mismatch error" but
I don't try fix-it today, but tomorrow I'll try fix this permissions.

(but if somebody will be able to give to a tip I to me would go to like
sufficiently :)

Thanks a lot!
Brazilian Regards