[Mailman-Users] attachments being stored for plain-text digests

Elizabeth Lear eliz at indra.com
Thu Jul 28 04:26:29 CEST 2005

Hi -

My apologies if this has been covered or is something obvious, but I
haven't been able to find a reference to it in the manuals and I've
never run across this before.

A list on my site is not using content filtering, and has set digests
to plain mode.  I've double-checked that all digest subscribers are
also set to plain mode.

The list owner reports the following problem:
"Some of the digest posts are going into attachments, and then are
replaced with the following
  > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
ment.html

  When you click on the link, it doesn't go an active web page."

I don't expect that the link would work, since we don't have archives
enabled.  Is the problem that the list owner should be either
stripping attachments with content filtering or enabling MIME digests
in order to handle the attachments?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

					...eliz

--
Children are made up of genetics, blind luck, and the stories you tell them.
 - The Flying Ks