[Mailman-Users] Extract list members from backup without installing

Drew Bell drew.bell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:15:13 CEST 2005

The server that hosted our Mailman list was swiped by management for
other use. They were considerate enough to pull the hard drive,
though, and it's mounted on my laptop via firewire. Now, I'd like to
set up a new list (management provided some space on an existing,
non-Mailman list server) and subscribe all our old members.

Is there a way to extract the member list without installing Mailman
on my laptop? None of the handy scripts (like list_members) work,
because the directory structure's all different.

I apologize if I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks,
Drew Bell
drew.bell at gmail.com