[Mailman-Users] Mailman and XMail - No forwarding

Wiel wiel at forces-nl.org
Wed Jul 27 00:05:34 CEST 2005

Problem solved.

For the record:

After debugging the provided mailman wrapper script I found out that it was the well-known Set Group ID Wrapper Error  as described
in http://minaret.biz/tips/mailman.html. In the XMail environment the 'Group mismatch error' message is suppressed. It only appeared
when I extracted the command generated by the wrapper script and entered it on the command line.

Following the instructions described on the page mentioned, the XMail/Mailman combination worked as expected...

Wiel