[Mailman-Users] "No such list mailman" after creating list

Josh Simoneau jsimoneau at lmtcs.com
Tue Jul 26 16:35:18 CEST 2005

Thank you John for your reply. I know it's the next week, but maybe
yourself or someone else can give me another hint.

I am still having this problem on one system. I setup mailman on another
similar (but non-identical) system and got it working, but now I'm back
to the first server.

Everything in mailman/cgi-bin is mailman:mailman. I have run
bin/checkperms and everything comes out okay. I did a ./configure
--with-cgi-id=apache --with-cgi-gid=apache as that is what is given in
my apache configuration for group and user, followed by a 'make' and
'make install'.

Perhaps there is still a permissions problem, is there another spot I
should check?

I'll repost the errors I am getting in the mailman error log:

Jul 26 10:14:25 2005 (21872) admin.py access for non-existent list:
mailman
Jul 26 10:14:26 2005 (21873) admin.py access for non-existent list:
mailman
Jul 26 10:17:31 2005 (21889) admin.py access for non-existent list:
mailman
Jul 26 10:18:43 2005 (21899) admin.py access for non-existent list:
mailman

Many Thanks,
Josh Simoneau
LMT Computer Systems