[Mailman-Users] cgi add seems not to work any more

DaffyDuke daffyduke at lautre.net
Thu Jul 21 11:49:50 CEST 2005

Hi Mark,

Le mercredi 20 juillet 2005 à 07:49 -0700, Mark Sapiro a écrit :

> There should be a stack trace immediately preceding this in the error
> log. Without that information, it is very difficult to know what's
> happening. If you have the stack trace, please provide it. If it isn't
> there, then there is some issue with the Debian package.

Yes ! my tail -f error was a mistake :-)
Just before, there were informations about missing templates.
I had to manually copy /usr/share/mailman/fr/*
to /var/lib/mailman/templates/fr/ . Then I could unshunt lots of mails
(about 20,000) but as there were lots of errors again, i purged qfiles
directory.

Now, mailman is running without any error for about half an hour,
everything is working for us. We communicate to our members to "close
this ticket".

I add Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen at debian.org>, the maintainer of debian
backport which should not be usefull anymore with sarge release.

Thanks a lot,

PS : For Tollef, this thread is here :
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%40python.org/msg33464.html

--