[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.5 - FQDN Question

Cogley, Rick rick.cogley at esolia.co.jp
Thu Jul 21 08:38:30 CEST 2005

I dug around some more and was able to find out how to fix the symptoms. If
I run fix_url on the lists, they appear in the web interface.

/path/to/withlist -l -r fix_url xyz-sales -u www.domainofmine.net -v

However, can anyone tell me why lists created in the web interface default
to www.domainofmine.net but lists created from the command line default to
localhost.localdomain? Of course, I can just run fix_url after every list
creation in the shell script, but, is there a "template" somewhere that I
can use to set it to use www.domainofmine.net for all lists?

Hope someone can assist! Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Rick

Rick Cogley (mailto:rick.cogley at esolia.co.jp)

Tel: 03-5940-6880 || Fax: 03-5940-6881 || Cell: 090-4423-5475
(Outside Japan, remove leading zero -- +81-3-5940-6880)
English: http://www.esolia.com || Japanese: http://www.esolia.co.jp

Bilingual IT solutions and management firm -- eSolia.