[Mailman-Users] Moving "Today's Topics" to top of Digest?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Jul 20 03:19:16 CEST 2005

Ten Iron wrote:

>Is it possible to move the "Today's Topics" to the top
>of the Digest instead of the redundant "subscribe" and
>"unsubscribe" information we have to read every day?

This "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" information is built from the
masthead.txt template which can be edited to shorten it (see
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp),
but the order - masthead.txt template, digest header if any, table of
contents - is fixed in Mailman/Handlers/ToDigest.py