[Mailman-Users] -1 <list> moderator request(s) waiting

Joshua ChaitinPollak jpollak at kivasystems.com
Tue Jul 19 18:09:01 CEST 2005

Hello, I have an odd problem and I can't find it documented anywhere.
I have a list administrator on my system who keeps getting messages
(below) telling him that he has
-1 messages waiting to be moderated. Logging in to the pending tasks
page shows nothing to do. We have 6 lists on our server, this only
happens on 2 of them. All of the lists are new as of a few days ago,
and they all seem to work fine.

Thanks,

-Josh