[Mailman-Users] Mailadress in Header

Christian Vierkant c_v at gmx.net
Sun Jul 17 16:27:27 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have a little issue with all my mailing lists. For every mailinglist
there is always one fixed user (in the sample below
some.user at somewhere.com) appearing in all outgoing messages.

We are using Mailman 2.1.2 with Postfix 2.0.14. Here a sample from a
mail sent to a different user than in this header:

[...]
    by mailmanserver.somewhere.com (Postfix) with ESMTP
    id 0C14870BF; Thu,  9 Jun 2005 08:45:29 +0200 (CEST)
[...]

Does this look like a mailman, postfix or provider problem?

Thanks,

Christian